background

Monday, April 23, 2012

Kaitlyn

Hi all,

My name is Kaitlyn. I'm 21 years old and I'm a senior at Texas A&M. I'll be graduating this summer (actually two weeks after we return from Uganda). I'm originally from Spring, Tx and moved to College Station back in 2008 for school. I didn't grow up going to church but the Lord has been in a passionate pursuit of my heart especially for the past couple of years. I started going to Brazos Fellowship with a friend of mine from work and it became the very first church that I started to attend regularly. I rededicated my life to the Lord last summer and since then He has been teaching me so much. The Lord has given me a heart for children and culture so it's no wonder why I feel so passionately about going on this trip. I heard about this trip from my old boss. A couple of days later I saw on Twitter that two spots had opened up and I called Rachel the following day. I cannot wait to see how God is going to use our team in Uganda! I know he has huge plans for us.

In Buenos Aires, Argentina with some of my new friends. During my study abroad trip last summer. This is where the Lord changed my heart.
My dad, two brothers and myself. Three special guys in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment