background

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Rachel

Hi!  My name is Rachel. I have been given the amazing opportunity to lead this team to Jinja, Uganda!  I am so excited to see what God has in store for us as we take this journey, so clearly laid out for us.

I am a mother of 5 beautiful children, a wife to an amazing husband, and most of all a daughter of Christ.  I love my family so much, but I love my God even more!  He has specifically called me to mission work, whether here working for my church, Brazos Fellowship (www.brazosfellowship.com), or working on the non profit I co founded Imani (www.imani-africa.com), or leading and organizing mission teams!!  I have been extremely blessed to meet some incredible people with a heart for the Lord.  The ministry we are going to visit, Healing Faith (www.healingfaithuganda.org), is run by some very dear friends of mine. They have been a part of our church since the beginning and we are so blessed to see them go as the Lord called them.  They moved their family (Jason, Kari and their 4 beautiful children Karson, Everett, Hadlee, and Pierce) to Uganda just a mere 3 months ago (give or take) and it seems like a life time already!! I cannot wait to go and hug their necks!!!  I am so proud to call them friend, and so blessed to be able to pray for them and the adventure the Lord has sent them on!!

Stay tuned for updates from our team, as we prepare, begin, go through, and end our journey together!
My beautiful children
My husband Chris and I

No comments:

Post a Comment