background

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Shawna

Hi my name is Shawna. I'm  28 years old and have been a hairstylist for 10 years. I'm engaged to be married this June all the while God has blessed me with the opportunity to go on this amazing journey to meet wonderful people and touch someone's heart. I grew up going to Church but I never got any opportunities to know of or do anything like this before. A friend of mine went last year and it really sparked interest in me and I felt this urge from the Lord to go and do this. While in casual conversation I was lead to Rachel and Imani Tumaini Upendo. So grateful for her contacting me and asking me if I would like to join this Journey. How could I say no?! This is not about me; this is about something bigger. Since I've never been on a mission I am unaware of what to expect but I have no fear in that God has a plan for me and I am riding along for the journey. I'm so excited with anticipation to see what God has in store for all of us and to tell you all about what we experience. 
                                       My fiance Paul and I    

No comments:

Post a Comment