background

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Dawson Skow - Finally introducing myself...

Hello everybody!  Not a regular blogger but here goes...

My name is Dawson Skow, and these are the facts about me.

I am the husband to a beautiful redhead, michelle, the father of 1 boy and 2 girls (all redheads), and I'm also the Worship Pastor at Brazos Fellowship.  I guess you could say that these are the ministries that God has called me to, and I couldn't be happier with the life that God has blessed me with.  I also love sports (except golf...).  I love the thought of reading...my love of movies and video games sometimes trumps it.

I've lived in College Station for about 15 years, and love my life here, but...God has called Michelle and me to go way out of our comfort zone and travel to Uganda for a short time.  I'm really excited about all that we are going to see and do, and how I know I will be changed by the people there-much more than they will probably be changed by me.  My prayer has been that God would use me and change me. I guess I'm a little anxious about going, but not too bad.  I don't really feel afraid of the snakes, planes rides, and unknowns.  I know that God has got it, and I'm gonna let Him have it.  I can't wait to see what is going to happen and how this could affect the future of all of us involved.

I praise God for the opportunity to go.

and here's some pictures of me and the family:





God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! So glad you guys are coming on this trip, cannot wait to see what God has in store for us all!

    ReplyDelete