background

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Charlie Lima


Hey everyone! Here is a little bio on me as well...

I am from Houston, TX and moved to College Station in 2000 to attend school at Texas A&M. I met my lovely wife, Alicia, in 2003 and we got married in 2009. Brian Linder actually married us in Las Vegas at the Wynn, on February 28th. We are expecting our first baby girl in August!

We began attending Brazos Fellowship in the spring of 2008, it has been such a blessing to find such a great place to worship. We currently host a small group at our house called "Two For One" where we have met some incredible friends and definitely grown through the materials and discussions in the group.

This will be my first mission trip. I have to admit to you, I never envisioned myself doing this, God has really made it clear to me that I need to go on this trip which is why I am going. Alicia will be 8 months pregnant while I am there and she is supporting me going 100%, she will be staying here so please keep her in your prayers during that time.

Now that I am less than two months away from going, I am experiencing a combination of emotions. More than anything, I can’t wait to see how God is going to work in me and in others through this trip; I have heard so many incredible stories about mission trips. 

Thanks for your support, God bless.
No bio of me would be complete with out a picture of our two boys - Peanut Butter (left) and Casey (right).


No comments:

Post a Comment