background

Monday, June 18, 2012

Jackie Tinnell

Howdy!! My name is Jackie and I am a full time student at Texas A&M University WHOOP! Along with being a full time student I am also the Children's Ministry Assistant at Brazos Fellowship Church, working with children is something that I have always loved to do. I am married to a wonderful Godly man (Albert) who has filled my life with so many blessings. I am also a mother of three precious girls ages 3 (Aven), 13 (Hailey), and 15 (Chelsea). I am also blessed to have five amazing step children ages 15 (Samantha), 16 (Caleb), 18 (Brittney), 19 (Isaac) and 20 (Andrew). It has been on my heart for many years to go on a mission trip, well this year I get the opportunity!! God has provided me with the strength, support and love of so many people and I cannot wait to share his love with others in Africa. I know He has HUGE plans for our team and I cannot wait to see what they will be!




My husband and I!
Our little princess Aven Marie!

Hailey Ann

Chelsea Lynn

Old Picture, only one with all the kiddos but Little A she did not arrive till a few weeks after this picture was taken. From Left to Right Isaac, Chelsea, Me, Hailey, Albert, Samantha, Caleb, Brittney, and Andrew!

No comments:

Post a Comment